Keiser University Flagship Campus Automotive Dealership Management / Women in Automotive Scholarship
Valued at $20,000
- Up to 2 female students will be selected per year
- Scholarship will be awarded based on selection criteria of the selection committee.
- Students must enroll full time at the Flagship Campus in the Automotive Dealership Management Program or any undergraduate program offered on campus.
- Student must meet admission requirements of Keiser University.
- No cash value
- Program start date Fall of 2019.
The Mission of the Automotive Dealership Management Program is to provide a quality overall education experience, which provides students with the skills necessary for a successful career in today’s complex and changing automotive and vehicle retail distribution systems.
Keiser University’s Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration: Automotive Dealership Management program prepares students with the skills needed to become future industry leaders. The curriculum examines various environmental factors influencing the automotive industry such as technological progress, consumer expectations, government regulation, and personal mobility. Students will be exposed to the unique challenges facing today’s automotive and vehicle retail distribution systems and graduates will be equipped with the knowledge, skills, and techniques to thrive in this new environment.
The overall objective of the program is to provide the student with the highest level of educational value in order to provide the tools necessary for success in today’s automotive dealership and vehicle retailing environment. Upon completion of this program, students are able to:
- Comprehend and apply current concepts of automotive dealership and vehicle retail management organizations.
- Comprehend, discuss, and apply regulatory and ethical practices.
- Enhance research, communication and presentation skills using professional literature.
- Demonstrate the integration of knowledge and professional skills.
KU Automotive Dealership Management/Women in Automotive Scholarship
Application Process and Selection Criteria</h3 >
The following is the process to apply and of selecting the scholarship recipient for the above scholarship:
- The applicant should direct a request and essay for consideration to either Mr. Brian Bastin at email@example.com, or Dr. Martha Rader at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The applicant must meet the admission requirements of Keiser University.
- The applicant must attend the Flagship Campus as a full-time student.
- The intent is to provide the applicant $5000 per year ($20,000 over four years).
- The applicant must submit educational transcripts, either from high school or college, prior to being accepted to the university.
- The applicant must submit a written essay of approximately 500 words describing his/her accomplishments to date, career aspirations, and what makes him/her a good candidate for this scholarship.
- All applicants will be reviewed by the selection committee made up of Automotive Dealership Management faculty to determine eligibility and merit for this scholarship.
- The recipient may attend Keiser starting in the Fall of 2019.
- The deadline for submitting applications is July 26, 2019.