Join us on Friday, Feb. 8 at the 2019 Chicago Auto Show for these exciting events!
Where: Chicago Auto Show, McCormick Place, 2301 S. King Drive, Chicago
Location: Grand Concourse Media Stage, McCormick Place
8:30 – 10:30 a.m. – Association of National Advertisers (ANA) Breakfast & Driving Influence Award Ceremony. The ANA will select three manufacturer finalists to attend the special awards breakfast and ceremony where one of those brands will be honored with the 2019 Driving Influence Award. The breakfast will kick off at 8:30 a.m. on the Grand Concourse Media Stage, Friday, Feb. 8.
11:15 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. – Following a networking coffee reception, the third annual What Drives Her Luncheon & Panel will begin. Leading women in the auto business will discuss their journeys building a career in automotive and share their tips, insights and strategies. The event will start with a networking coffee, then settle in for lunch and discussions. The event wraps up with a dessert reception in Hyundai’s exhibit along with a raffle drawing for fun prizes! Registration is required, limited to 150 people and there is no charge for this event.
What Drives Her panelists and speakers include:
– Jessica Petty, Manager of Customer Data Analytics, Hyundai
– Michelle Krebs, Executive Analyst, Autotrader
– Jennifer Newman, Editor-in-Chief, Cars.com
– Kathy Gilbert, CDK Global Director of Sales & Business Development
– Lauren Brandt, Facebook Client Solutions Manager and Returnity Project Co-founder
– Edie Wines, National Automobile Dealers Association
– Laurie King, Turtle Wax SVP, Global Operations & Strategic Solutions
– Subi Ghosh, Senior Director of Dealer Strategy, Stream Companies
– Jeneen Rippey, Vice President of Global Quality, Electronics Division, ZF
– Scotty Reiss, A Girls Guide to Cars Founder
A special thanks to the 2019 What Drives Her sponsors: Autotrader, Facebook, Hyundai, Lot Linx, ZF and Turtle Wax.
Share your What Drives Her experience on social media! Tag @ChiAutoShow, @WomeninAutomotive and @GirlsGuide2Cars and use our hashtag #WDH2019.