As a Senior Dealer Success Consultant with Cox Automotive you will spend the majority of time in the field and be responsible for generating revenue within your defined account list and territory. You will partner closely with automotive dealers to provide a consultative sales assessment of their internet marketing and digital media advertising needs and offer creative solutions to help them reach their business and sales objectives. You will focus on retention of your current client base and expand revenue opportunities by maximizing the benefits of the products and services offered the power of three: Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book and Dealer.com collectively known as Cox Automotive Media Solutions Group.
WE DON'T SELL CARS! We guide and educate automotive dealers to make the best advertising decisions possible.
We are bigger than you realize. The Cox Automotive portfolio includes over 20 automotive related brands and Cox Automotive Media Solutions Group is the team that makes it happen – we are powered by one of the largest sales forces of its kind to our largest customer base: dealerships across the country. We are the ultimate workplace!
Here are five reasons you want to join Cox Automotive:
1. We are an innovator. We are inventing the future by redefining how cars are bought and sold on a daily basis!
2. We care about your development. We give you sophisticated tools and resources to support you: iPads, eLearning, and a dedicated training department!
3. We like rewards. Recognizing our people is an important part of our culture. It's not just about money (although the money is there,) we also celebrate you with President's Club trips, awards, and regular appreciation from your peers and your manager!
4. We make an impact every day. Yes, what we do works!
5. We rival Fortune 500 benefit packages. How about health benefits that start on day one, a generous 401k match, and flexible paid time off!
Here are five reasons you should NOT apply:
1. If you don't embrace change.
2. If you don't like working from home.
3. If you don't put your customers’ success in front of your own.
4. If you are a human brochure and can't position value.
5. If you can't play nice and collaborate with your partners and teammates.
Are you paying attention? We have minimum qualifications.
• 3+ years proven experience in a revenue retention and account growth role
• Has completed relevant training requirements
• Previous experience working independently
• Ability to travel for meetings, training, etc.
• Valid driver license
• Demonstrated proficiency and knowledge in various technologies
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• High School diploma or GED equivalent required
Here are some other skills that will shift your career into high gear:
• Proficiency in using customer relationship management systems
• Automotive industry and advertising media experience strongly preferred
• Superior relationship building, closing and consulting skills