As an On-site Program Manager, working at an assigned OEM headquarters, your essential job functions will include the following:
- Build strong, collaborative, multi-level OEM relationships to become a trusted advisor on all related business functions.
- Provide exceptional customer service to OEM/DT customers as the field communications point person.
- Partner with the General Manager to help drive efficiencies and implement OEM strategies.
- Create/Post/Distribute Dealer communications to the OEM website as necessary.
- Create monthly tire program field bulletins.
- Develop promotional Dealer email bulletins with OEM and DT teams.
- Review/Approve Dealer communications posted to OEM website.
- Manage DT Sales Operations’ update emails and communicate updates to OEM field team.
Marketing & Promotions Support
- Work with DT Brand Manager/OEM agencies to develop, implement and administer consumer promotions/Dealership incentive programs.
- Build/Report on promotional post-mortem analysis to ensure expected promotion ROI is met.
- Develop business cases for marketing and promotional program enhancements.
- Support the development/management of annual tire and Dealer program marketing plans.
- Participate in sales/marketing planning meetings and liaise with DT home office.
- Collaborative development of marketing (POP) and training material ideation.
- Monitor OEM website and recommend improvements to Dealer program (inclusive of DSRG).
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop Merchandising material, support implementation and create digital marketing product information.
- Invoke a project management methodology to manage the program/promotion conception, design and implementation.
- Build relationships with OEM vendors/partners to ensure cross-program integration as needed.
- Serve as initial point of contact for issue resolution. Work with appropriate groups within Dealer Tire and OEM to ensure that issue is resolved in timely manner.
- Identify opportunities for program enhancements.
Training & Development
- Develop/Lead new program element webinars/conference calls.
- Facilitate joint training webinars with OEM/DT associates.
- Acquire required data to analyze relevant Dealer program reports and run ad hoc analysis.
- Leverage access to OEM internal data.
- Contribute to monthly OEM reporting needs as needed.
- Create/Manage website metrics and field reports.
- Coordinate pricing updates, part number additions and application updates for all relevant program elements.
- Manage vehicle tire fitment list to ensure it is updated, approved and shared with Dealer Tire.
- Collaborate to achieve organizational consensus for the OEM strategy and its implementation.
- Provide assistance on program related questions and issues.