This role is responsible for assisting the Office Manager in the completion of accurate paperwork and general ledger reconciliation as well as supervising the office if no upper management is present.
The Assistant Office Manager's completes the following:
- Posting EFT entry, book, and finalize deals
- Complete DOC
- Clean schedules: new and used car inventories, car deals, and analysis
- Update delivery log and commission sheets
- Payoff and/or floor cars
- Assist with completing money re-cap sheets and file paid deals
- Balance and reconcile commission sheets every Friday and email to Sales Manager
- Clean schedules: DMV fees, "we owes", certified fees, Simoniz payables
- Complete expense book
- Complete month end spreadsheets
- Floor plan reconciliation
- Finance reserve reconciliations
- Burned inventory
- Delivery log - pivot table to match counts and total to DOC
- Minimum of 1 year of automotive experience.
- Basic bookkeeping knowledge, including automotive software, factory procedures and knowledge of Excel.
- Must be flexible, highly organized, possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Always leads by example with professional work ethic.
- Regular on-time attendance is an essential function of this position to meet deadlines.