This role is responsible for maintaining the accounts payable schedule and filing system.
- Set up new Vendor accounts ensuring that a W-9 is obtained. Maintain W-9 file and update yearly.
- Ensure that Vendor Invoices are matched with contracts, purchase orders or corporate signatures.
- Post payable invoices daily.
- Reconcile vendor statements monthly
- Issue and prepare checks, obtain signatures and prepare for mailing.
- File invoices, statements and checks
- Review 1099 Vendor reports quarterly for missing information.
- Assist in preparation of year end 1099 reports.
- Ensure all policies and procedures are followed as designated by the Hoffman Auto Group Privacy Act Policy.
- Basic AP bookkeeping and Excel knowledge.
- Must be flexible, highly organized, possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Always leads by example with professional work ethic.
- Regular on-time attendance is an essential function of this position to meet deadlines.