WHO we are and WHY you want to work at Auto/Mate Dealership Systems!
We are a leading provider of dealership management system software to over 1,350 retail automotive dealerships nationwide. Auto/Mate has received DrivingSales Dealer Satisfaction Awards 5 years running (2012-2016) and has been recognized by the Albany Business Review as one of the “Best Places to Work” Eight Years Running! Not to mention, Ok, we will mention winning the Times Union Top Workplaces Award consistently from 2012-2018 and finishing 1st among 20 companies with 125-499 employees. As for customer support, Auto/Mate was ranked #1 in 12 out of 16 categories, including overall customer satisfaction, products, and services. So, if that’s not enough to wet your whistle, how about this: casual dress code, company gym, getting a random email at work letting you know that there is an ice cream truck outside, watching the CEO flip burgers at one of our frequent BBQ’s, Holiday parties, Tailgate parties, and our infamous Hawaiian Day! When you work hard, we reward you for it, and when you join Auto/Mate, you join a family. “Other” Centered is not just a made-up word. It is part of our DNA.
The Role: Accounting Support Specialist
At Auto/Mate Dealership Systems, customer service is our top priority! We are looking for team players who can embrace our customer service philosophy to ensure we continue to provide unparalleled customer service! Auto/Mate will provide all necessary training on our Dealership Management Software, however, require previous Automotive Accounting/Office experience.
- Provide implementation training and support to customers on Auto/Mate’s Accounting/Office Software.
- Travel to new dealership customer sites to provide expert consulting regarding software implementations and training end users on software usage.
- Analyze Dealership Accounting/Office workflow and provide recommendations to bridge the gap between legacy system processes and Auto/Mate's functionality.
- Act as a subject matter expert regarding best practices in Dealership Accounting/Office departments.
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in the Dealership Accounting/Office industry and competitor products.
- Provide on-site, phone and email support on Accounting/Office related issues.
- Troubleshoot issues and recommend or perform actions to correct problems.
- Ensure customer issues are fully resolved and provide detailed documentation in our CRM System.
- Providing our customers with high-energy and professional customer service is at the forefront of all customer-facing positions at Auto/Mate. Auto/Mate has uncompromising standards, and our dealership customers deserve the best we have to offer every single day!
- A minimum of three years of experience in Automotive Payroll including processing and generating payroll.
- Superior customer service skills!
- Knowledge of Automotive Accounting/Payroll terminology and dealership best practices
- Ability to travel for two full weeks each month
- Computer skills (DMS, Microsoft Office, Web Browsers)
- Experience with Dealership Management Software (DMS) is required.
- Experience with Auto/Mate's Dealership Management Software (DMS) is a plus!
What we Offer:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance (Traditional and High Deductible options available)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holidays and Volunteering)
- 401K, with company match
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Insurance (Disability, Accident, Cancer, Specified Disease)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Training and Development Opportunities
- Corporate Wellness Program
- Team/family environment with perks including Bagel and company-sponsored day trips!
- Casual attire with a fun and professional work environment
Auto/Mate Dealership Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and as such, does not discriminate in its hiring or employment practices