NCM® Associates General Management Program Scholarship
Valued at $4,390
The NCM Institute presents the General Management Program, a comprehensive professional development program designed to help you become a better leader through accountability management and financial management. You will learn proven variable and fixed operation processes and management best practices that will help you drive more strategic growth and profitability in your dealership.
- Provide an all-inclusive General Manager development program, with ongoing support and guidance, to ensure new or future dealer principals, general managers and other executive level managers are well-equipped for long-term success.
- Develop the critical knowledge, skills and abilities to analyze and manage departmental and dealership operations for maximum profitability.
- Create and implement documented action plans to effect practical and measurable dealership solutions through the duration of the program and afterward.
- Equip participants to skillfully manage and balance the demands of the dealership with those of a dynamic industry.
- There are 2 courses in this program, which must be taken in sequential order.
- Each session is 3-½ days in duration; courses are held at NCM Associates Headquarters in Kansas City, Mo.
- The core program is facilitated by members of the NCM Institute faculty. Each instructor actively works in the dealership with their clients and brings deep retail automotive management experience to the classroom.
- Utilization of the NCMi Guarantee of Action (GOA) Process, whereby attendees are required to develop, quantify, document, implement, monitor and regularly report Action Plans for improvement.
- Review and critique of the dealership’s NCM Financial Composite by both faculty and student to identify opportunities for improvement and track progress of sales, gross, profitability, personnel productivity and other key metrics.
- 1 entry per person
- Must be present to win
- No cash value
- Winner is responsible for his/her own travel and entertainment expenses
- Must be redeemed prior to 12/31/2019
- Program start date subject to market restrictions (each class must consist of non-competing dealerships)