New York WIA Auto Show Breakfast & Panel
Your automotive career is waiting for a boost.
When: Thursday, Mar 29, 2018, 8AM – 11AM
Where: Jacob K. Javits Convention Center, Room 1E08
That’s what we’re here for.
Meet women in the New York area automotive business and join forces to boost your career, build new opportunities and explore new ways to achieve your professional goals. Learn about the Women in Automotive organization and how together, we can help you achieve YOUR dreams.
Join the Women in Automotive Board and our lineup of industry leaders for:
- 08:00 AM – Breakfast and Networking: Network with women who are leading the auto industry, auto sales and related sectors and let them help fuel your automotive career!
- 08:30 AM – Welcome: Scotty Reiss and Christy Roman kick off the panel with a welcome statement and insight about the WIA mission and vision.
- 08:35 AM – Opening Keynote: The Future of Automotive is Female with Lisa Copeland, best selling author and noted sales expert; Lisa Copeland Author The Big Sell | @LisaCCopeland
- 09:00 AM – Presentation: What Success Really Looks Like: How Culture, Integrity and Diversity Can Fuel Your Career; Kathy Gilbert, Director of Sales and Development, CDK Global
- 09:20 AM – Panel Discussion: Surviving and Thriving in a Male Dominated Business
- Suzanne Cochrane, General Manager, Helms Brothers Mercedes-Benz
- Randi Siegel, Digital Marketing Director, Legend Auto Group
- Christy Roman, President, Now Digital, Founder, Women in Automotive
- 10:30 AM – Keynote: The Power of Negotiation: Your Career, Your Value and Your Customer; Jamie Lee, Negotiation Coach | @JiEunJamie | LinkedIn
- 10:00 AM – Closing Keynote: The Lexus Difference: How Women Are Changing the Auto World, and what Lexus learned from its female customers and associates; Peggy Turner, VP Lexus Owner Retention and Satisfaction | @Lexus
- 11:00 AM – Exclusive: Wrap-up and final remarks with the WIA Board and a private tour of the New York Auto Show!
This event is a closed event 8AM-11AM; pre-registration is required (form below). Attendees are encouraged to use the official Women In Automotive hashtag #WomenInAutomotive during the event!