Several employees from JKR and sister company NOW Digital attended this week’s inaugural Women in Automotive Conference. Held at the Ballroom at Church Street in downtown Orlando, the conference included speakers, breakout sessions, workshops and booth displays. More than 300 professionals from across the country made the trip to the Sunshine State to attend the event. “The Women in Automotive conference was not only eye opening as far as opportunities for women to grow in the Automotive Industry, but inspiring… Read more »
- Featured Content
- What is WIA?
- Scholarships & Awards
- Press & News
- Job Openings
- Contact & Subscribe
In The News
- 10.03 • The Gender Gap in Tech: How to Attract Female Candidates Through Thoughtful Hiring
- 10.03 • Orlando Online Advertising Expert Roman Panelist at Exclusive Automotive Influencer Summit
- 08.25 • Auto Dealers Dogged by ‘Boys Club’ Showrooms That Cost Them Sales
- 08.16 • Martin Kia General Manager aims high in the dealership world
- 07.12 • What I Learned at Women in Automotive
Who We Are
Women in Automotive was founded by six industry female leaders in partnership with Orlando-based JKR Advertising & Marketing. The group is particularly interested in empowering and developing women in the auto industry. This philosophy benefits both women and dealerships and will help facilitate the training and hiring of more females in dealerships.