The Payroll Administrator is responsible for the accurate processing of complex multi-site payroll, inclusive of adjustments to earnings, benefits, and taxes and assisting in the conversion of acquisitions to ADP system.
- Maintains highest degree of confidentiality.
- Enters or imports data into Payroll systems.
- Understand payroll regulations and ensure compliance.
- Process and submit payroll via ADP application.
- Review and audit payroll for accuracy prior to submitting.
- Monitor and Track Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Create custom reports in order to properly audit and track health and welfare benefit plans, including but not limited to Health Savings and 401k contributions, employer match, and discretionary contributions.
- Assist with projects related to payroll conversions or acquisitions.
- Acts as liaison between Payroll, internal partners and Third Parties as Subject Matter expert for payroll.
- Responds to inquiries from employees and customers; both internal and external.
- Manages documentation related to pay plans, unemployment claims and leave pay administration.
- Process billing as it relates to benefits