Audi Region Customer Experience Manager, Central Region
- Regional Customer Experience manager (RCXM) ensures alignment with the unified Audi customer strategy
- Regional liaison between Audi of America (AoA) Experience Team at AoA HQ and Audi Region/Dealers, aligning regional objectives with top level national objectives
- Reinforce Customer delight in the field and dealers, drive positive change
- Champion the region’s efforts to increase customer repurchase loyalty, including development/leadership of retention programs/strategies (examples include: Lease Pull Ahead, Service Drive Selling, Data Mining)
- Drive initiatives to improve region’s JD Power Syndicated Sales Satisfaction Index (SSI) results, maintain top Customer Service Index (CSI) results.
- Process leader of AoA Customer experience continuous improvement process at Retail with dealers and Area teams; includes escalating opportunities to improve the customer experience as well as spread best practices
- Champion the Audi customer experience, as well as, identify the situations and scenarios that inhibit the desired experience; make recommendations to improve processes/policies to meet consumer needs
- Represent Region perspective in development of Audi-wide customer experience policies & initiatives
- Interface with Dealers, work across Sales, After Sales, Audi Financial Services, Marketing, Digital
- Provide support to the rest of the Field team to maximize their customer experience effectiveness
- Amplify the voice of the customer, serving as the liaison for customer information, insights, Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and metrics
- Key liaison to the Audi Customer Experience Center (CXC) and field representative as part of process improvements between CXC, Area team and Dealers
- Develop and maintain a Regional Customer experience roadmap, ensuring Customer delight is core part of annual Regional Plans
- Champion of a Customer-Centric Culture
- Support Region colleagues on Regional Customer experience efforts
- Deliver value to Dealers in their Customer experience and loyalty improvement efforts
- Manage and communicate Sales Mystery Shop results and action plans with field teams
- Lead Loyalty initiatives on driving performance in customer loyalty through process improvement and engagement in programs such as lease pull-ahead
- Collaborate to execute retail performance strategies in conjunction with Region Retail Performance Consulting Manager
- Implementation and ongoing maintenance of a Customer delight Reward/Recognition at Regional level
- Driving dealer participation in Cultural Training and identification of Customer focus training needs within the region as needed/defined by performance deficiencies/metrics
- Regional lead on Audi Insight Program, Customer experience continuous improvement process administration and CXC liaison
- Regional representation in ongoing Customer Experience Dealer Sub Council (CXDS) Meetings (requires travel to AoA or other selected venues)
- Coordinate customer focus through Performance Excellence initiatives. Work in concert with the RD/ regional Performance Excellence coaches to insure dealer prioritization and ‘customer focus best practice’ integration in Performance Excellence executions.
- Manage the Audi Insights program at Regional level
- RCXM tasked with joint achievement of AoAs achievement of JD Power National targets. This includes regional and area KB initiatives overview / support and regional representation of such at HQ.
- Communicate key Customer Experience metrics (Loyalty, CSI, SSI, Advocacy, Audi Insight) to ensure business owners develop plans to address improvement measures to meet objectives
- Serve as the SME on Audi Insight Survey, Voice of the Customer insights, Loyalty data
- Customer Experience Continuous Improvement Process
- Responsible for the Regional implementation of Customer experience continuous improvement process; serve as Regional interface for between individual Dealer level continuous improvement process sessions and HQ; requires tracking of issues/resolutions, Best Practices and escalation/reporting to National.
- Support Customer Buy Back via Post analysis investigation (with Field Team) of cause and determine corrective actions for Audi/dealer, provide learning back to organization and potential customer experience improvement topics
- Conduct post issue analysis to identify and escalate core inhibitors to customer satisfaction
- Develop Best Practice updates and distribute to promote improvements across the network; shares learning with other Regional CXMs.
- Provide feedback for the evolution and development of future Insight measurements
- Assist with pilots for Customer Experience innovations
- Work collaboratively with AoA CXC Manager and Director of Retail Performance & Experience, providing Regional insights, practical examples and the Regional point of view to assist in the redesign of the CXC/Field Customer issue resolution process.
- Lead and manage customer relations issues channeled up from the Field to CXC; be the regional liaison to CXC and med/arb departments to improve ongoing communication and processes.
- Support efforts in bringing customer resolution to market disturbances (TDI) by communicating with field teams and dealers
- Conduct post case analysis; create CXC case reports for regions, Dealers to assist in Customer issue resolution processes at Field level; assist Field teams, Dealers on case handling tips, best practices; leads the field collaboratively (hands on) to drive down accountability so everyone takes the initiative to make timely and appropriate decisions for our customers.
- Regional access point to all CXC tools, including LISTEN, Care Site, reporting, etc.
- Ensure customer advocacy is in place (for delight, complaints, trust and transparency, timely resolution, etc.)
- Assist in region customer focused events
- Bachelor's Degree
- Master’s Degree (desired)
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Analytical and conceptual thinking – using logic and reason, creative and strategic
- Communication skills – interpersonal, presentation and written
- Computer savvy – skilled in the use of software
- Integration – joining people, processes or systems
- Influencing and negotiation skills – ability to bring all stakeholders to topic resolution
- Process innovation – targeting business opportunity and addressing with process improvement
- Creative thinking – developing new solutions to drive inspire customer enthusiasm and increase loyalty
- Resource management skills
- Proven leadership skills
- Experience with retail, hospitality and/or wholesale industry with a strong emphasis on customer service related functions
- Operations background in Sales or After Sales or both; case management experience helpful
- Demonstrated success in developing strong working relationships across many layers of an organization & across cultural boundaries
- Automotive-related experience
- Customer Relations / Hospitality Experience
- Experience driving repurchase loyalty
- Up to 50% domestic travel