Earlier this month during the Chicago Auto Show Media Preview, Women in Automotive and She Buys Cars hosted over 150 attendees at the “What Drives Her” luncheon and panel discussion. Experts included Bridget Brennan, Founder and CEO of Female Factor and Author of Why She Buys; Candice Crane, VP of Dealer Solutions at Hireology; Kathy Gilbert, Director of Sales and Business Development at CDK Global; and Jody Hall, VP of the Automotive Market at Steel Market Development Institute.
The powerful two-hour event was fueled with passion and enthusiasm from all those in attendance; we were also thrilled to see how many people we reached on social media! The event was a national trending topic on Twitter, where it was delivered to more than 11 million Twitter timelines and received by more than two million people. Meanwhile, it was the subject of 56 posts and 16 live broadcasts on Facebook.
If you missed it, please view the video below or follow the link to view the video on the Chicago Auto Show’s live video feed: https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoAutoShow/videos/10155040440119207/
• We were a national trending topic on Twitter;
• Our message was delivered into more than 11 million Twitter timelines
• Our message was received by more than 2 million people
• The event was the subject of 56 Facebook posts and 16 Facebook live broadcasts
• 12 stories and posts about the event