Keiser University Flagship Campus Automotive Dealership Management/Women in Automotive Scholarship
Valued at $20,000
- Up to 2 female students will be selected per year
- Scholarship will be awarded based on selection criteria of the selection committee.
- Students must enroll full time at the Flagship Campus in the Automotive Dealership Management Program or any undergraduate program offered on campus.
- Student must meet admission requirements of Keiser University.
- No cash value
- Program start date August 2017 or 2018 (a Winter/Spring start may be available).
The Mission of the Automotive Dealership Management Program is to provide a quality overall education experience, which provides students with the skills necessary for a successful career in today’s complex and changing automotive and vehicle retail distribution systems.
Keiser University’s Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration: Automotive Dealership Management program prepares students with the skills needed to become future industry leaders. The curriculum examines various environmental factors influencing the automotive industry such as technological progress, consumer expectations, government regulation, and personal mobility. Students will be exposed to the unique challenges facing today’s automotive and vehicle retail distribution systems and graduates will be equipped with the knowledge, skills, and techniques to thrive in this new environment.
The overall objective of the program is to provide the student with the highest level of educational value
in order to provide the tools necessary for success in today’s automotive dealership and vehicle retailing environment. Upon completion of this program, students are able to:
- Comprehend and apply current concepts of automotive dealership and vehicle retail management organizations.
- Comprehend, discuss, and apply regulatory and ethical practices.
- Enhance research, communication and presentation skills using professional literature.
- Demonstrate the integration of knowledge and professional skills.