- Featured Content
- What is WIA?
- Scholarships & Awards
- Press & News
- Job Openings
- Contact & Subscribe
In The News
- 04.27 • Men Champions Advance Careers for Women
- 03.30 • Women in Automotive Names Auto Industry Pioneer Lisa Copeland as Brand Ambassador and Board Member
- 03.24 • ‘Rock Star-Wanted’ Dealer Job Listings Appeal to Men, Not Women
- 03.20 • 7 Tips for Attracting, Engaging, and Supporting Women in Your Workplace
- 03.13 • Jody DeVere: Building a bridge between women and auto industry
Who We Are
Women in Automotive was founded by six industry female leaders in partnership with JKR Advertising out of Orlando. The group is particularly interested in empowering and developing women in the auto industry. The philosophy is that this benefits both the women and the dealerships and will help facilitate the training and hiring of more females in dealerships.